Camping and Day Visiting
- We are currently open for day visiting no booking is necessary.
- To camp you need to make a booking in advance using the form below, complete and Click on Make Enquiry.
- Group bookings for Functions for Day Visitor are welcome.
Campsite and Stands
- See the Terrain plan below
- We have 25 grassed stands for camping next to the water.
- All the stands have standard 3-point electrical plugs, a built braai with a grid, a light, fresh borehole water and rubbish bins are shared between stands.
- The stands are serviced every day.
Caravan, Campers, Camp Trailers and Tents
Stands number 1-12, 20 and 25 are suitable for caravans and camper vans.
Tents and camper trailers can stand on all the stands.
The trees are still young, and do not give adequate shade - please bring a gazebo for shade.
- Camping -
- A minimum of 2 days during School Holidays and Long Weekends.
- A minimum of 1 day outside of season
- There are 2 options for camping determined by departing time:
- Option 1: You spend the last day of your booking at Wonderland 45 and depart before 18:00 and you will be charged for the last day.
- Option 2: You depart before 10:00 on the last day of your booking and you will not be charged for the last day.
- Please complete the form below, make sure the dates and details are correct and submit.
Please include the following in the form:
The number of persons per age group for the day tariff
- Your Cell Phone number
- Your Email address
- The stand/s you prefer
- The arrival and departure dates
- In the Comment section:
- Please mention if you will be camping with a caravan or tent
- Enter any additional information we will need or that you would like to ask.
- Your language preference: Afrikaans / English
- We will receive an email with the details that you entered.We will send you an email with a quotation
- Take note, the booking will be made and confirmed when you accept the quotation and send us the Proof of Payment to our email