Day Visiting and Camping
|Pensioners (60 and older)
|Stand (per stand per day)
- We are open for day visiting and no booking is necessary AND you do not pay for the stand.
- Group bookings for Functions for Day Visitor are welcome. These group bookings include childrens birthday parties where multiple families or friends will host a party, family gathering where multiple households will gather, church groups etc. - Contact the office for details.
- Day visitors are NOT ALLOWED TO STAY OVER FOR THE NIGHT - If they choose to stay over with another camper they will be charged R100 for the stand and the entry fee for the day, for the remainder of their stay.
Campsite and Stands
- See the Terrain plan below showing the dams and stands.
- We have 25 grassed stands for camping next to the water.
- All the stands have standard 3-point electrical plugs, a built braai with a grid, a light, fresh borehole water and rubbish bins are shared between stands.
- The stands are serviced every day.
Caravan, Camper vans, Camp Trailers and Tents
Stands number 1-12, 20, 23 and 25 are suitable for caravans and camper vans.
Tents and camper trailers can stand on all the stands.
The trees are still young, and do not give adequate shade - please bring a gazebo for shade.
Reservations in advance is compulary as stands are allocated.
Arrival time is from 06:00 and the Departure time is any time before 18:00.
The 2 Options we had does not apply anymore as we had too many problems to get the people who chose the before 10:00 Option to depart and totally abused the Option systems benefits.
- Please complete the form below, make sure the dates and details are correct and submit.
Please include the following in the form:
The number of persons per age group for the day tariff
- Your Cell Phone number
- Your Email address - make sure it is correct
- The stand number/s you prefer
- The arrival and departure dates
- In the Comment section:
- Please mention if you will be camping with a caravan or tent
- Enter any additional information we will need or that you would like to ask.
- Your language preference: Afrikaans / English
- We will receive an email with the details that you entered.We will send you an email with a quotation
- Take note, the booking will only be made and confirmed when you accept the quotation by send us the Proof of Payment to our email